Embrace Scarf, CobaltKowtow
A large rectangular scarf made from organic cotton and knitted in a textured seed stitch. A versatile and trans-seasonal piece.
Fabrics & Certifications
- 100% cotton seed stitch knit
- The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, and aromatic solvents.
- Individually knitted to eliminate yarn waste.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.