S.E.A. Suit, Deep ForestOuterknown
Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Outerknown's best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
- A form-meets-function piece made with a soft organic cotton/linen blend that's garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic corozo nut button entry and tons of pockets so you can leave your bag at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
53% organic cotton, 47% European Flax® Certified linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
European Flax® Certification guarantees the traceability for premium linen fiber grown in Europe. A natural and sustainable fiber, cultivated without artificial irrigation and is GMO free.
Their corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
Fit & Care
- 17 3/4" bodice length, 27" inseam, 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Aylya is wearing a size S - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
*available online and at our s. pearl st store