Blanket Shirt, Pacific Coast PlaidOuterknown
- Outoerknown's beloved Blanket Shirt feels exactly like it sounds.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill, it’s an essential layer you’ll have for years.
- Cozy versatility that works as a shirt or a light jacket — up to you!
- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- Available in XS/S and M/L.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Outerknown's corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.