Cloud Weave Shirt Jacket, Pacific Green Optic PlaidOuterknown
- A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in an Outerknown signature Cloud Weave texture.
- Designed with a borrowed-from-the-boys boxier fit, this shirt jacket is roomy enough for easy layering over all your cool-weather favorites.
- There’s nothing better than pairing it with tees, cashmere, and blue jeans.
- Fully lined with two oversized chest pockets and faux horn buttons.
Size, Fit & Care
- 29'' body length on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton. Lining: 100% organic cotton. Sleeves: 100% cupro.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, Outerknown is saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.