S.E.A. Suit, StormOuterknown
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this jumpsuit surpasses strict standards for sustainable and ethical manufacturing.
- The S.E.A. Jumpsuit blends the utility of workwear with the ease of throwing on a dress. Inspired by vintage coveralls, this is truly a form meets function style.
- Made with a durable organic cotton and linen fabric, way lighter than your old-school coveralls. Garment-dyed for a lived-in look.
- Lots of pockets!
- A rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg.
- Cuffs hit at the ankle and look great rolled up too!
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The Corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
- Classic Fit.
- 17 1/4" Bodice Length on size S
- 27" Inseam on size S
- 13 1/2" Leg Opening on size S
- Studio model (Kristin) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron/steam if necessary. Dry cleanable.
*available online and at our s. pearl st store